Moviephotos.in content


Oh My Friend Movie Trailer and Videos | Oh My Friend Movie Review

Oh My Friend Movie



Story: Oh My Friend is a romantic musical love story.In which Chandu is an is an aspiring musician, Siri is a classical dancer, both are very close friends but every one misunderstanding thier friendship.After some instance Chandu falls in love with Ritu and Siri is engaged to Uday.Venu Sriram directing this movie under Dil Raju's production, Rahulraj composed music for this movie.


Cast: Siddharth Narayan, Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwani


Director: Venu Sriram


Producer: Dil Raju


Music: Rahul Raj


Release Date: 11 Nov 2011


Language: Telugu



http://tinyurl.com/7qlxs77


0 comments to "Oh My Friend Movie Trailer and Videos | Oh My Friend Movie Review"

Post a Comment

Email Subscription

Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!



Hot Actress Photos